|| 网站首页 | 健萍快线 | 班级管理 | 教材教改 | 课外知识 | 英语天地 | 人文之窗 | 时政分析 | 试题大全 | 学海导航 ||
|作者：... 文章来源：... 点击数：14065 更新时间：2009-02-05|
9. We must also consider the reaction of the person (receive) the gift. （广州一模）
10 … With the problem (solve), I felt proud of my achievement. .(广州二模)
11 … I then noticed that I had just 10 minutes left_________ (complete) the rest. .(广州二模)
12. There, (place) neatly beside the empty dish ,were two nickels and five pennies—her tip! （深一模）
13. ( compare) with the previous year, the number of students who went abroad for study was increased by 15 ,000, or a rise of 13%. （茂名二模）
14. Storms swept along New Mexico's border with Texas on Friday, ______(destroy) homes and other buildings and injuring…(梅州二模)
15．We must practise speaking and (write) the language whenever we can.
16．but it is not enough only (memorize) rules from a grammar book. （佛山一模）
17. The television viewer makes no choice and no judgment. He is completely passive and has everything ______ (present) to him without any effort on his part. （东莞一模）
Keys: 1. has taught / has been teaching /had taught /had been teaching 2. was told/ had been told 3. was changed 4. had broken 5. was being taken 6. have made
7. encourages 8. had watched 9. receiving 10. solved 11. to complete
12. placed 13. compared 14. destroying 15. writing 16. to writing 17. presented
1. …I patiently walked to the library, took my seat and did some deep breathing to help relax . （广州二模）
2. The little boy pulled right hand out of the pocket and studied a number of coins in it. （深一模）
3. …the driver did to help and even stopped once to pick up more passengers.（汕头二模）
4．If you give your children … that they can never do anything quite right, then they will regard as unfit or unable persons. （深圳罗湖）
5. Some 134,000 Chinese students went to study abroad, and 120,000 of were self-funded students,…（茂名二模）
6．Firstly, we must understand the language when we hear spoken.（佛山一模）
Keys: 1. myself 2. his 3. nothing 4. themselves 5. them 6. it
1.…The exam, was originally to be held in our classroom, was changed to the library at the last minute.(广州二模)
2… Then I went to the department store I worked part-time and bought her an expensive gift box of Sichuan beef. （广州一模）
3. It was a poem about me, ______ included the time …（深二模）
4. At the same time, there had been a growing number of overseas students _______came back to China after study. （茂名二模）
5. More and more Chinese students go abroad for study, is supported by the Chinese government. （茂名二模）
Keys: 1. which 2. where 3. which 4. who 5. which
A) 引导各种从句的连词叫从属连词。如名词性从句的引导词what, who, which, when, where, whatever, whoever, whichever, whether；副词从句引导词where, wherever, when, if , how, unless, until …
1. … Many things must be considered such as the person is interested in and how old he is. （广州一模）
2.My face turned red on hearing __ my mother said. (惠州一模)
3. she would point out they had mastered and declared firmly they could learn what they had missed. （深圳罗湖）
4．The American Academy of Pediatrics (儿科) says children really need for health development is more good, old-fashioned playtime.(四校联考)
5. I almost started to yell his name _____ I suddenly remembered he was in bed asleep. （深二模）
6. children believe they can succeed, they will never become totally independent.
7. Statistics show that China carried out the opening - up policy, a total of one million students have gone abroad for study. （茂名二模）
8． we are satisfied with only a few rules we have memorized, we are not really learning the language. （佛山一模）
9. Some people, however, maintain that this is precisely _________ the danger lies.
Keys: 1. what 2. what 3. what 4. what 5. when 6. Unless 7. since 8. If 9. where
B) 并列句的各种关联词叫并列连词。如and, but, or, though, although, so… 挖掉关联词，要想补上连词，思路必须与作者思路相吻合。
1．… I had no idea how to do it. I tried to stay positive and persevered I finally found the solution. （广州二模）
2．… I asked my classmates about her interest I made my final decision. （广州一模）
3.Tom, an 8—year—old boy, entered a hotel coffee shop sat at a table.（深一模）
4. It is difficult for parents of nearly every family to teach their children to be responsible for housework, with one of the following suggestions, you really can get your children to help at home. （深圳罗湖）
Keys: 1. until 2. and 3. and 4. but
此功能于关联词相似。只是这种副词（短语）在用法上更加灵活多变。典型的有though, however, also, therefore, still, besides, in addition, instead, or ,otherwise，first, second, then, finally, in a word等等。
1．This, , didn’t bother me because maths had always been my strongest subject. (广州二模)
2. Don’t always scold and give lots of praise . （深圳罗湖）
Keys: 1. however 2. instead
1.It was not long the waitress came back and then she began to wipe down the table.
2. … was only after I heard she became sick that I learned she couldn’t eat MSG! （广州一模）
3. So careless was I _______ I had forgotten all about that. （深二模）
4.…"as a matter of _ , you have done well and made great achievement…(惠州一模)
5．When Carettson, 29, a passenger, was trying to bring Nicole's life…（汕头二模）
6. The child was stricken about a mile away the hospital. （汕头二模）
Keys: 1. before 2. It 3. that 4. fact 5. back 6. from
1．… But my mood quickly changed when I saw_____ first question. (广州二模)
2… Then I went to the department store … and bought her expensive gift box of Sichuan beef. .(广州一模)
3. Tom, 8—year—old boy, entered a hotel coffee shop. （深一模）
4．He talked about how I wrestled with him in the evenings and _____ good many other things. （深二模）
5. I told the bus driver that my baby had just had heart operation and that she was having ____ heart failure. （汕头二模）
6.Television is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also _____ comparatively cheap one.（东莞一模）
Keys: 1. the 2. an 3. an 4. a 5. a 6. a
1… Mr Chen has taught me English since Junior 1, and to show my (appreciate) I decided to get her a present. (广州一模)
2. … (fortunate), I then noticed that I had just 10 minutes to complete the rest. (广州二模)
3. Some people were now waiting for her service and the waitress grew a bit
4. “Thirty-five cents,” she said (rude). （深一模）
5. I don’t know if he placed the poem next to the failing grade to ______ (soft) the blow, but it work. （深二模）
6. I must know how to care for others and try not to (understand) them. (惠州一模)
7. you have done well and made great achievement in the _ (entertain) field. (惠一模)
8. These people have made great (contribute) to China with their work.（茂名二模）
9. …to check her (recent) inserted (插入) pacemaker. （汕头二模）
10．The tornadoes damaged several______(new) built buildings,…(梅州二模)
11．Numerous studies have shown that free play is very (benefit). It can help children become creative…(四校联考)
12 they can see plays, films, operas, and shows of every kind, not to mention the latest _______ (excite) football match. （东莞一模）
Keys: 1. appreciation 2. Fortunately 3. impatient 4. rudely 5. soften 6. misunderstand
7. entertainment 8. contributions 9. recently 10. newly 11.beneficial 12.exciting
1.I was always told that the three Ps,…,were a sure path_______ success. (广州二模)
2．"Don't be always particular _ your present work and income. (惠州一模)
3. It began to make sense to me that I could include praise along ______ constructive criticism. （深二模）
4. He showed the public a limited edition four-wheel drive car, which is especially made _______his personal taste. (梅州一模)
5. Five were in critical condition______ head trauma(外伤, 损伤), said Liz Crouch, the center's chief operating officer. (梅州二模)
6．There is no easy way to success language learning.
7. It was his ______ (nine ) year of school. （深二模）
Keys: 1. to 2. about 3. with 4. to 5. with 6. in 7. ninth
1. One of the (bad) gift choices I ever made was for my high school English teacher, Ms Chen. （广州一模）
2. I put the paper aside and turned to the _____ one, at the top of which…（深二模）
3. Many other actors are __ __ (badly)off than me at present,…(惠州一模)
4. In 2006, over 40,000 overseas students came back, with 33,000 of them being self-fund students, 20% than the year before. （茂名二模）
Keys: 1. worst 2. next/other 3. worse 4. more
In the small towns of the United States in the 1 (nineteen) century, the general store was 2 everyone bought the things he couldn’t make 3 grow at home. What the stores sold 4 (tell) a great deal about 5 life at that time. People bought tools that they needed for farm work; salt, sugar and 6 foods that the farm didn’t produce; articles of clothing that they couldn’t make 7 ; shirts for the men; or clothes for the children. Life was simple then. One feels that people were 8 (thank) for what they had and that they looked 9 with courage to whatever the future brought. It would be interesting to know how they would feel about the life today. Would it seem to them that life is too complex? Would they enjoy 10 (live) a life as we do now?
Do you feel 1 difficult to be happy all the time? Now I’ll give you some tips 2 how to make yourself happy. One way is being 3 (self) because unselfishness is the key factor 4 (require) if you want to get along well with others. By 5 (say) being unselfish we mean we 6 not want everything our own way or demand the best share of everything. Another way is to look for good points in
7 people. You’ll find most people pleasant to go with and it will surely make you happy. Third, you can not expect to be too perfect, 8 don’t be too unhappy when you make a mistake. Everything will be OK if you try to make things right. Finally, it is important to remember that while you are not 9 (bad) that others, chances you have may not be much better. In this case, 10 surest way to be happy is to think yourself above other people.
We may be very 1 (please) with the rapid progress we have made in every field of study, but we have almost done nothing to improve our present 2 (exam) systems which focus 3 testing the students’ memory instead of their 4 (able). As soon as a child begins schoo, he enters a world of examination 5 will decide his future of job. In fact a good examination stystem should encourage students to think for themselves. But the examination now does anything but that. It forces the students to remember 6 is taught to get high marks. Thus the students who come out first in the examination often many be the 7 (good) in their studies. In addition, such 8 examination system often drives teachers to cram all the time and forces them to train students what to do with the 9 (come) examination.
There must be a better way to test a student’s true ability as 10 as their knowledge.
More American people take their troubles with them on holiday, according 1 a new survey. Although 40 percent said that the main reason for going away is to escape 2 (press) from work, almost all said they worry more 3 they do at home. Only fore in every one hundred said that they are happy and free of care.
The most common worry is burglary（入室盗窃）, with four out of ten worrying about their homes 4 (break) into while they are abroad. More than a quarter feel they will feel crazy 5 some other noisy and rough holiday-makers and twenty-two percent worry they may be attacked 6 their possessions will be 7 (miss).
The survey also showed 8 the stay-at home Americans are no more. Three out of every five want to have a holiday abroad, which was 9 increase from the figures only three years ago. The hotel holiday is still a winner, with about one third of all Americans 10 (prefer) to go on a self-catering（自助） holiday.
Many Chinese believe 1 (eat) pig brains will increase their intelligence and some Americans regularly eat 2 (cook) eggs to keep their minds sharp. 3 , doctor don’t recommend to eat 4 raw eggs or animal brains. Then, what food is good for your brain? Scientists have found 5 relationship 6 diet and a healthy brain. Generally speaking, fish is a brain food. Besides fish, you should introduce lots of dark green leafy vegetables and colorful fruits into your diet 7 most people lack the special vitamins 8 these brain food provide. If you eat brain foods 9 (regular), they can increase brain power ---help you pay attention, keep you motivated, improve your memory and 10 ( less) stress from studies. Then you can do much better in your test.
Millions 1 words have been said about young people in the United States. There are reasons for this great interest in their ideas, 2 (feel) and actions. Today there are about eight million Americans in the colleges and universities. The young under twenty-five make 3 nearly half of the American population, many of 4 will be in power in the U.S.. 5 (nature), their ideas are important to everyone in the country, and 6 is necessary for the older people to understand 7 they think and feel. College students today have strong opinions about right and 8 . They are deeply interested in making a 9 (good) life for all the people, especially for those who have never 10 (give) a fair chance before.
Liu Xiang was the first Asian ______1_____ (win) the men’s 110m hurdles at the Olympics in Athens. ______2____ that he became an idol(偶像) to the young people.
“I never thought I would run under 13 seconds and break the Olympic ____3____.”said Liu Xiang in tears, “I am very very excited. I’m proud not just for myself and for Chinese ____4____ for Asia. My race went ______5_____ (wonderful) from start to finish.” Liu added. “It is _____6_____ amazing experience being the Olympic champion. I want to thank my coach and my friends for _____7____their help. I think today we Chinese have showed the world we ____8_____ run as fast as anybody else.”
Since his return from Athens, Liu Xiang has been at the center of a media circus and he has been to many press appearances and meetings. ____9____ Liu thinks 2004 is just the beginning, and he expects to be at his peak in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Liu said, “For some players, it’s just a job. For me, it’s ____10____ I love.”
Life is difficult.
But life is no longer difficult once we truly understand and accept it.
Most do not fully see this truth. ___1___ they complain about their problems and difficulties as if life should be easy. It seems to them that difficulties represent ___2___special kind of suffering especially forced upon them or else upon their families, their class, or even their nation.
___3___ makes life difficult is that the process of facing and solving problems ___4___ painful. Problems, ___5___ (depend) on their nature, cause us sadness or loneliness or regret or anger or fear. These are ___6___ (comfort) feelings, often as any kind of physical pain. And since life causes an endless series of problems, life is always difficult and is full of pain as well as joy.
Yet it is in this whole process of solving problems that life has its meaning.
Problems are the serious test that tells success from___7___ (fail). When we desire to encourage the growth of the human spirit, we encourage the human ability to solve problems just as in school we set problems for our children __8___(solve). It is through the pain of meeting and working out problems ___9___we learn. As Benjamin Franklin said, “Those things that hurt , instruct.” It is ___10___this reason that wise people learn not to fear but to welcome the pain of problems.
一 1. nineteenth 2. where 3. or 4. tells 5. the
6. other 7. themselves 8. thankful 9. forward 10. living
二 1. it 2. on 3. unselfish 4. required 5. saying
6. should 7. other 8. so 9. worse 10. the
三 1. pleased 2. examination 3. on 4. ability 5. which/ that 6. what 7. best 8. an 9. coming 10. well
四 1. to 2. pressure 3. than 4. being broken 5. with
6. or 7. missing 8. that 9. an 10. preferring
五 1. eating 2. uncooked 3. However 4. either 5. a
6. between 7. because 8. that 9. regularly 10. lessen
六 1. of 2. feelings 3. up 4. whom 5. Naturally
6. it 7. what 8. wrong 9. better 10. been given
七 1. to win 2. after 3.record 4. but (also) 5. wonderfully
6.an 7. all 8.can 9. But 10.what
八 1. Instead 2.a 3. What 4.is 5.depending
6. uncomfortable 7.failure 8. to solve 9. that 10. for
|| 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 网站公告 | 管理登录 ||